Assignment: Change Implementation and Management Plan
It is one of the most cliché of clichés, but it nevertheless rings true: The only constant is change. As a nursing professional, you are no doubt aware that success in the healthcare field requires the ability to adapt to change, as the pace of change in healthcare may be without rival.
As a professional, you will be called upon to share expertise, inform, educate, and advocate. Your efforts in these areas can help lead others through change. In this Assignment, you will propose a change within your organization and present a comprehensive plan to implement the change you propose.
- Review the Resources and identify one change that you believe is called for in your organization/workplace.
- This may be a change necessary to effectively address one or more of the issues you addressed in the Workplace Environment Assessment you submitted in Module 4. It may also be a change in response to something not addressed in your previous efforts. It may be beneficial to discuss your ideas with your organizational leadership and/or colleagues to help identify and vet these ideas.
- Reflect on how you might implement this change and how you might communicate this change to organizational leadership.
The Assignment (5-6-minute narrated PowerPoint presentation):
Change Implementation and Management Plan
Create a 5- or 6-slide narrated PowerPoint that presents a comprehensive plan to implement changes you propose.
Your narrated presentation should be 5–6 minutes in length.
Your Change Implementation and Management Plan should include the following:
- An executive summary of the issues that are currently affecting your organization/workplace (This can include the work you completed in your Workplace Environment Assessment previously submitted, if relevant.)
- A description of the change being proposed
- Justifications for the change, including why addressing it will have a positive impact on your organization/workplace
- Details about the type and scope of the proposed change
- Identification of the stakeholders impacted by the change
- Identification of a change management team (by title/role)
- A plan for communicating the change you propose
- A description of risk mitigation plans you would recommend addressing the risks anticipated by the change you propose
Nurse 6053 week 11 assignment Leadership
- My workplace scored relatively high on the Clark Healthy Workplace Inventory assessment with 87 points.
- Results indicate it is a moderately healthy work environment (Clark, 2015)
- positive employee-oriented goals influence the core values at my workplace.
- Happiness at work is crucial to staff retention
- Current challenge is staff retention since most nurses feel unsatisfied with the workplace
- Nurses need to feel valued, appreciated, and looked at as more than just a position but a person, which is not always the case, especially in my organization.
Proposed change and Justification
The management should discourage rude behavior in the workplace
Leaders must take a stand against bullying in the workplace (Clark, 2015)
The organization must implement measures to address the shortage of nurses (Gutkin et al., 2020)
The organization’s leadership must attract and retain enough
Please click the following button to purchase the full answer. Also, you can order customized paper now.
has been added to your cart!
have been added to your cart!