Informatics for Transforming Nursing Care
- SOCIODEMOGRAPHIC PROFILE
- Key Findings
- Butler County in Ohio has a score of 49 for access to healthcare.
- The population with no access to healthcare insurance in the County is 7.7%
- The smoking rate in Butler County is 21.8% which is above the national average of 20.0%.
- Life expectancy in Butler County, Ohio, is 76.7 years.
- The overall equity score in Butler County is 45.
- The racial disparity in accessing education is 0.11
- Butler County’s premature death disparity index score is 0.0035.
- The overall education score of the community in Butler County, Ohio, is 63
has been added to your cart!
have been added to your cart!